St Patrick Catholic Cemetery
St Patrick had no connections to McCutchanville Church or the McCutchanville Cemetery association.
The cemetery was just north of McCutchanville on old Petersburg Road
Kenneth McCutchan wrote this ---
"Cemetery abandoned and destroyed about 1950. These stones cataloged in 1991 when found in a nearby woods."
Allegedly in the 1930s there was a cemetery there. At that time there were barns there and it was called the "Army Farm". Apparently at that time they were raising horses for the army.
The general area was the top of the hill where the Eagle Valley Golf Course club house is now.
Pictures were taken by Kenneth McCutchan.
Index card were by Kenneth McCutchan as notes taken from stones.